Wednesday, October 10, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite (FREE) Things

The best things in life are free, but this is a list of my absolute favorite freebies that are available this month. 

Entertainment

Free Subscription to Working Mother

This is a GREAT publication for Moms! I work from home but I still like the articles. 

Food

Free Sampe of Cream of Wheat Chocolate

This is my favorite breakfast on a cold winter morning! 
They are giving away up to 10,000 free samples a day until November 1st or when they reach 100,000 samples. “Like” their Facebook page to sign up. If they are out of samples, try again tomorrow.

Free Pumpkin Donut at Thorntons

“Like” their Facebook page. Expires 10/15.

“Like” their Facebook page. Expires 10/15.

I love coffee! These make great stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts (tuck them into a pretty mug).

Misc.






One of Lil' Bit's friends was just diagnosed with diabetes, so we are getting a wrist band to help spread awareness and let her know we are here for her! Get one while supplies last. 

I love this stuff! They are giving away a 12,000 free samples until 10/14.

Free Quit Easy
I am trying to quit and every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment