Wednesday, December 26, 2012

10 DIY Projects to Add to Your List


A New Year means a Renewed Craft To-Do List!
I LOVE to craft with a purpose, and I am filling my project folder with ideas for the New Year! Hopefully we will soon be moving into our "Forever Home", so I am keeping an eye out for any easy/cheap DIY decorating ideas I can find!




Henna Painted Stones
by















Beaded Stilettos 
by










Custom Quote Canvas
by





















Glitter Keys
by












Apron from a Dress
by
(I really want to try this one!!)









Denim Hanging Board from Old Jeans
by












Reclaimed Window Coffee Table
by
(Reminds me a bit of the window table 



















Paint inside of Drawers
by 









lowescreativeideas_wooden_floor_mat.jpg





Colorful Wooden Floor Mat 
by















Easy Cut Out Back T-Shirt
by

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Love some of the other projects you're planning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my stilettos. You made my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my glitter keys! That totally made my day! I am now following you on my Google Reader!
    Jessica @ oceansidedaydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! Love your creativity, blessings for 2013! Patty, FAbulous Finishes

    ReplyDelete