Here are the retail deals that are still available...remember, it is never too early to start stocking up for the holidays!
* FREE 60 Day Pass to BJs Wholesale Club! Exp. 12/31/2012 Get great deals!
*My munchkin is now almost 10, and is learning about money (and coupons!) so prepaid cards are a fun way to give allowance or holiday gifts. I just got her first card, and her allowance will be loaded on it each week. I am adding a little bonus of $10 for the holidays, to get her started. The card was FREE and you can get one here. This is a great gift for teens too!
* Get a free Eat Smart Bar at GNC! Exp. 12/31/2012 Stay fueled while hitting the sales!
*$10 Off Coupon from Origins for Your Birthday (they send out a postcard for $10 off your $25 purchase) Great for buying gift sets or stocking stuffers.
*$10 Off Anything from World Market on Your Birthday (you can get a $10 off $10 coupon to World Market when you are a member of their Explorer Club!) You can get a pretty decent gift for $10! Check out 3 of the examples I've found:
*Get on the Victoria's Secret mailing list, and receive a coupon for $10 off any $10 purchase during your birthday month. They also send you a voucher for a free panty! Great gift for your husband [haha]! :)
*Here's another way to get some free Christmas gifts: Michael's does free Make-It-Take-It events throughout the month. Some are for kids, some are for adults, and the projects are often quite nice. If you get a sales flyer in your newspaper, upcoming events will be listed there, but you can also find them on their website.
*Freebie from Sephora on Your Birthday (makes great stocking stuffers)
*Get a free personalized cell phone skin when you buy two specially-marked boxes of Playtex Gentle Glide tampons. Great gift for teens!
*$5 Amazon MP3 Credit for Free! Perfect if you plan to give a MP3 player as a gift. I am going to get one for my daughter and load it up with her favorite songs!
*Vitacost offers a $10 credit to new members, PLUS $10 if you have a friend sign up! You can get great organic gift sets, cute baby toys, pet gifts, stocking stuffers, and even organic snacks!
*Vistaprint.com gives away all sorts of freebies, you just pay s/h. For my munchkin, I got a personalized "Things to do" notepad, "Hey Mom!" sticky notepad (for her to leave me notes or reminders about school stuff), and a fun self inking stamp that says "Property of Genevieve" (for her books,etc).
*Get free pair Dry Feet Therapy Socks when you purchase any one Kerasal product then mail in the completed rebate form with proofs of purchase [original receipt and UPC]. Great stocking stuffer!
*FREE Personalized Liquor Labels for Knob Creek, Johnie Walker, Chivas Regal, Kahlua, GlenLive and Crown Royal. Use them to add something special to a bottle of their favorite!
* Black & Mild Cigarette company is giving away a FREE Drink Shaker. I haven't gotten mine yet, but reports from friends tell me this is another high quality freebie! I plan to give mine to my father in law for Christmas.
*Dewar's is giving away a free Whiskey Glass! This would make a great gift for any guy in your life.
*L & M Cigarette company is giving away a really high quality lighter cover. This is a great stocking stuffer idea, or pair with a package of BIC lighters for a fun yet practical gift.
1. Use an alternate email address for freebie sign up.
2. Get the deals ASAP! They go fast!
3. I add to my stash all year round, and I start the day after Christmas! Otherwise, our holidays would be pretty bare. Hit the huge sales with your coupons!
4. Score great freebies, like from 1saleaday.com (who has ever-changing freebie offers, check our Facebook page for direct links to the freebies!) and stash them away.
5. Donate any unwanted/unused freebies to shelters or food pantries...Get free toys and give them to Toys for Tots! It feels good to give!