Here is a great way to catch a free movie from Amazon if you own a Wii Console!
To get yours simply register your Nintendo Wii Console with Amazon Instant Video between 1/24/13 and 2/28/13 for the FIRST time and you will receive a Free $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit.
Here’s how to register your Wii with Amazon Instant Video:
- From your Wii Console main menu, enter the Wii Shop Channel
- Click Start Shopping
- Click to add a Wii Channel
- Click Amazon Instant Video channel and “buy” it for free
- After it installs, click Amazon Instant Video channel from the Wii main menu (you may have to scroll over to see it)
- From within Amazon Instant Video app, click the ? on top right and click Register Your Device
- Click Register Your Device on bottom of page
- Your code will be displayed on screen, enter it in this link to get your $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit
*Only first time registrations are eligible – customers who register a Wii that was previously registered are ineligible for this promotion. Limit one per customer. Your credit in the amount of $5 will be automatically applied to your account after successful registration and will be applied to your purchase or rental of eligible movies or TV episodes. This credit will expire on June 30, 2013.