Monday, April 8, 2013

Kitchen & Cooking Freebies

With both Mother's Day AND Father's Day around the corner, it is never too early to stock up on FREE gifts. (I stock up year round, I like to be prepared!) Kitchen gadgets are a great gift, especially with some of these high quality freebies! I am building a cooking basket for my mother in law. Here are some of the deals you can get right now, sign up while supplies last!

Apply for a "free trial" (requires you to make a review of the item) for Bizarkdeal:

Mini Kitchen Timer (value: $16.99)


Stainless Steel Odor Remover (value: $14.99)


Hurry on over to claim your FREE Santoku Knife! This is a $100 value, but it will only cost you $3 shipping! I have one, and I use it constantly, it is easily my favorite knife! 












Essentially Eclectic is giving away a present for her birthday (Happy Birthday!!) and that is a set of 4 printable recipe card designs, FREE for you to use (non-commercially). Click here to get them!

Recipe Card









You can get a FREE 1 year subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine, which is full of recipes! This is a great gift idea, or just for yourself! 

martha stewart living

You can get a free camera coffee mug (or necklace) from Agogo, a daily deal site. Several people have reported getting a mug, I've had one reader say she got the necklace. 














With a creative theme and Little Mom on the Prairie, you can build an awesome gift basket, FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment